32 Years of my life, well what can I say… ?!
I'm so blessed to have two beautiful son, proud mother, happy wife.
Nothing really matters as long as i'm with them. With them, i have everything.
Thanks to Allah Swt, for all the blessing. Always giving me chance to be better,
do better, through the hard times and good times. Even there is so many people try to bring me down, even though the closest relatives. But YOU always back me up, in a way that I can only understand. In this 32, we age not by years but by stories, and I through a lot more than I deserve and i do believe its because Allah Swt care for me and my family.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up its optional.
And you'll never to old to reinvent yourself. Thanks for all, God bless you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me !! :DD
I'm so blessed to have two beautiful son, proud mother, happy wife.
Nothing really matters as long as i'm with them. With them, i have everything.
Thanks to Allah Swt, for all the blessing. Always giving me chance to be better,
do better, through the hard times and good times. Even there is so many people try to bring me down, even though the closest relatives. But YOU always back me up, in a way that I can only understand. In this 32, we age not by years but by stories, and I through a lot more than I deserve and i do believe its because Allah Swt care for me and my family.
Growing old is mandatory, growing up its optional.
And you'll never to old to reinvent yourself. Thanks for all, God bless you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me !! :DD
No comments:
Post a Comment