Pictss

Pictss
I just want to share anything I know..

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Bla bla bla bla .....

My mood is swinging, oftenly swinging lately. Thats probably what makes me headache.
Overthinking ? Not really, the power of acceptance. Thats what i'm trying to learn now.
Able to accept things as it is, accept the destiny that destine for me and my family.
Moral message is, never stop praying, trying. Though after we have it we usually never get enough, i never get enough. Is it my bad ? Or is it humane ?

I never thought it will be so hard being adult hahaha :D
actually it depends on how we think and act though, its just while i'm getting old
there is so many things in my head !!

even sometimes i don't even know what i'm thinking but i feel sick and headache.
I feel like there is so many imagination right into my bloody head!
Well, thats life just like a roller coaster. Ups and down...
I probably down now, and i'm not trying to take my self higher though.
I'm just adapt and adjust with the current situation itself towards my family, my children for sure.

Life need struggle, Life need healthy in mentally and physics. To be frank, life need bucks!! :D :D

Have a good day mates!

No comments: