Holla...........
I just notice that i have this one simple and not so cool blog, so i just wanna say hi.
Even though i haven't got many followers but it doesn't matter since i just need blank paper to write down whats overthinking in my head. Not so really special while checking, go through few years back reading what I have written, how time flies, how time passes by, how am I supposed to be being so grateful for what I have and I achieve so far.
There's so many people out there not as lucky as I do, well human sometimes forget, human sometimes without they realize they humiliate them selves. I probably one of them.
I have this sort of long drawn dilemma about my life especially my job, what I do for living, carrier that I should not again pursue since my age is coming 32 tomorrow at 23rd Sept ( Yeeaaaahhh, i'm getting old ) -_-
I probably will get through this dilemma for my entire job (whatever it is)
Whats the point then ? What should I think ? What should I do ?
Quote : And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it --Steve Jobs--
Well, lesson to learn is The secret to accomplishing great things at work is to love what you do, keep taking the steps that will get you closer to a career you love.
The question ; Am I not to old to again pursue my career that i've abandon earlier ?
The career that probably already on top if only i'm able to act professional in my younger age at that time. Huuuuuffthh there is no use of regret, only lesson learned.
Gotta go now.. See you soon !! Smooch :**
I just notice that i have this one simple and not so cool blog, so i just wanna say hi.
Even though i haven't got many followers but it doesn't matter since i just need blank paper to write down whats overthinking in my head. Not so really special while checking, go through few years back reading what I have written, how time flies, how time passes by, how am I supposed to be being so grateful for what I have and I achieve so far.
There's so many people out there not as lucky as I do, well human sometimes forget, human sometimes without they realize they humiliate them selves. I probably one of them.
I have this sort of long drawn dilemma about my life especially my job, what I do for living, carrier that I should not again pursue since my age is coming 32 tomorrow at 23rd Sept ( Yeeaaaahhh, i'm getting old ) -_-
I probably will get through this dilemma for my entire job (whatever it is)
Whats the point then ? What should I think ? What should I do ?
Quote : And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it --Steve Jobs--
Well, lesson to learn is The secret to accomplishing great things at work is to love what you do, keep taking the steps that will get you closer to a career you love.
The question ; Am I not to old to again pursue my career that i've abandon earlier ?
The career that probably already on top if only i'm able to act professional in my younger age at that time. Huuuuuffthh there is no use of regret, only lesson learned.
Gotta go now.. See you soon !! Smooch :**
No comments:
Post a Comment